Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3rd adjustment

I've set my schedule up for M,W,F at 9:30am and Tues at 3pm. Yesterday was the 3rd adjustment and most of what I've seen Dr V do is, a few cracks in the center of my back, a neck wrench or two, then I roll over on the right side (actually, I feel as though I''m more on the upper back, then my hips rolled towards my right side), top knee bent, then he puts his weight on the back of my hip and presses down. I never really 'feel' this crack much. On my back, he does my neck, both sides (I always feel as though the pull on the left muscles in the neck is the tightest. I'm gonna ask him about that today). Takes my neck artery temp, and I'm done. Not back for getting paid $50 for that. I should time how long I'm actually there.

Feelings after: I feel a little sore on the left half of my neck, and it's bearable, just takes a few hours to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment