Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Thursday, March 17, 2011

13th Adjustment-Rescan... is it just a scam?

Well, had a interesting day yesterday... Had a rescan (seems like I'm healing), went to see Carol at work to show her my scan (comparison), but then she looked up on the computer about Maximized Living (which is what our chirpractor is affiliated with) and she found a web site that was titled Maximized Living scam... and it told about EXACTLY what we were put through with this chirporactor. Now, I'm not sure what to think. If I'd seen this article before I went, I wouldn't have gone and probably tried to streer anyone away from this place.

In the meantime, I went to a museum with my grandson, for a few hours, then came home to a horrific migraine!!!! Puking ALL afternoon, so badly that I had to call Julie on the phone and ask her to change her plans to spend the evening with her beau (he just came home from FL for work, and they were planning to spend the evening together- it was his birthday). Sorry Julie, but when a 5 yr old is putting a blanket over me and getting his own yogurt out of the frig for dinner, I'm not okay with that. Plus the fact that I couldn't even THINK of food to make him supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment