Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4th & 5th adjustments

Because my adjustment yesterday was at 3pm AND my session this morning was at 9:30am, I thought I'd combine the two sessions posting.

As much as I feel tighter on the left side of my neck/shoulder when I get there, I seem to have some relief when I leave (even if it's tender when I leave). Today I think he really felt the tension in the left side (shoulder) because he used a tool that 'snaps' a post against your body (looks like a very fat ballpoint pen-- picture the action of a needle for a diabetic being shot into their finger. This is the ACTION, not using a 'needle', per se). He 'popped' my left shoulder (I'm sure to shock the muscle into releasing the knot) several times today. I told him I felt a tightness in the left side of my neck and shoulder (could it be a sinus infection leading into the ear canal? That's my thought). He recommended that I sleep on my back (I'm not sure I could do that for very long).  And drink lots of water.... I'm doing that.

How do I feel?: better. The tightness in my shoulder is lessened. AND I thought this was just a menopause thing... but I 'think' I have less gas. Don't laugh. I NEVER used to have gas, but once I went through menopause, all I seem to do is fart exoflate. Not so much the last few days. (He must be working on my parts that affect the gastric areas...)

No comments:

Post a Comment