Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

7th & 8th Adjustment

Today it's easier to do the last two sessions together (blogging anyway).
Session 7 was actually done with Dr S (1st time) and I've discovered, I like his method of cracking... a LOT! He's a little gentler, and takes his time with you. He explains things differently from Dr V, but also gives me more feedback ("Your bones move easily") and that makes me feel comfortable to ask things.
I had no achiness (or not enough to notice), but in all honesty I had a really busy day planned. I had a charity event I was putting on and needed to be at my top shape (I've cancelled before because I've had a migraine). I had all this amount of paperwork to do, but realized in the middle of eating lunch (I was at the church-where the event was to take place), that someone dropped off some donations, that I HAD to address right then. Bags and bags of donations! I had to go through them, so I could move them out of the way and have space for the event. I had to stand for the sorting process (it was a little hard on the back), and if I sat, the chair was comfortable, but low so my arms/elbows were above my heart! VERY UNcomfortable!! So after hours of sorting, I decided to go home, take an aleve and take a nap (for just an hour). I wasn't feeling great, but couldn't afford a headache since I was running the event. (sorry guys)

Today's adjustment was with Dr V and he did the usual back adjustments (manually), but did three of them (central and upper). I turned on my side and he did the back (lower) adjustment, then proceeded to crack the left side of my neck (my head turned to the right shoulder). It seems like it's always achy, but eventually  goes away. I have to remember to drink, drink, drink.
I also signed up to go to a nutrition class (1 hr) on Monday night 6pm-7pm. It's one of the perq's of going to this office. They are very much into education for their patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment