Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Friday, February 25, 2011

Posting schedules

I thought I'd let you know I'm gonna post everyday that I get an adjustment, or attend a workshop/seminar at the chiropractor's office.

Today, laying face down, Dr V cracked my center spine, and 'wrenched' my neck on each side, but the wrench to the left (direction my chin is going in) was a little tighter than the right. It was very tender after he did it, but it seemed to calm down as he asked me to stay there  for a while (on my back) afterwards. After the initial three cracks (on my back), he had me roll on my right side and bend my upper leg and cracked my hip. Then onto my back and he uplled my neck, then took my temp on each side of my neck with a temp scanner. Since the temp was really off before the cracking began, he said it calmed down after resting for a while. Must be healing.

This is an improvement from the first adjustment, since I got a headache from the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment