Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hiccup- Migraine

Well, what does this say...? I woke up with a sinus headache. Not a migraine... at least not at first. My sinuses were packed and the weird thing was, I had the pain in the eye, face and back of the neck, but this time it was on the right side of my head. Usually Always has been on the left.

I had plans today and don't want to reschedule, so I'm taking some non-aspirin sinus stuff (daytime) and then I thought I'd take one Excedrin migraine just in case. I tried eating some cereal, then went back to bed (since I didn't have an adjustment). I did have to meet Cricket (she's coming from out of state) at lunch -- oh God, who wants to think of food--, so I couldn't afford to 'let it ride'.

I ate some pasta, plain, just to put something in my stomach (got woken up by the phone) at about 10:30am, won't see Cricket until 1pm. Went upstairs to try and sew (see if that would put me in a 'normal' mode), then got a call that Cricket was in town!!! It's noon! Crap, now I have to finish the three seams I was working on, jump in the shower, throw on clothes, and drive to the restaurant.

The headache DID go away, but I'm not sure if this debunks the chiropractic or not.

I did get an article from my niece regarding finding the RIGHT chiropractor. If I go by this article, I'm going to the wrong ones. I may not continue with 'maintenance', but I'll see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment