Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Disappointed

After meeting with Dr V privately and talking with him about my daughter's financial situation last week, he insisted I have her speak with him... words he used were "financial hardship" and "we can push the finances aside".

After sitting through an entire hour and a half 'dr's report', the finances were 'handed off' to E.
and she told my daughter she needed 24 sessions and it would cost her over $1000!!! When I told her about the conversation I had with Dr V and what he said, she was VERY surprised. Even stunned! She would have to check with him and get back to us.

I hope to have a conversation with Dr V about this next week.

Oh, and I WAS supposed to have my final x-ray and scan (after my initial 48 sessions). It didn't happen and I haven't made an appt. yet, but we'll see what they say about continuing on a maintenance scedule and what the cost will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment