Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Saturday, October 8, 2011

one hour relief!

I've settled into the process of getting an adjustment (see, I didn't say 'getting cracked') now only once a week. I was trying to go on Wed evenings after work, but my work schedule just changed to being out at 6:30pm and 'the boys' are only open until 6pm. AND my busiest time is between 3pm-6:30pm, and they are only open in the afternoon from 3pm-6pm. Oh well, I'll have to figure a time in the morning (they are open 9am-11am)... go figure.

Anyway, after missing a time for last week, and being SUPER busy at work, my hands and back was really shot!! I needed a new set of hands (I work in the shipping dept (alone- I run it, AND help in the finishing dept. -I run that too!). Of course, crocheting hats for charity doesn't help the 'hand' issue.

I decided I needed to see them. This week. no excuses. I planned to take a half hour off (or more) even if it meant taking a lunch at 10:30-11am!! Let me tell you... after seeing them yesterday (and thank God I tell them when and where I'm hurting), Dr S is a magician! I realized at about 12:30pm... I had new hands on me. in fact, so much that I didn't want to use them because I didn't want to screw up what they had done!

relief.....(I'm a believer)

No comments:

Post a Comment