Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chiropractic Believer?

Had my adjustment today and I must say, that I'm not suffering with migraines like I used to. I've had one since Feb 28th (that was typically a vomiting one), and other than that, I've had a few 'normal' headaches-- no nausea. And an excedrin worked. (That would rarely work if I was nauseous).

It's well known by Dr V that I'm a skeptic (or at least I was), so he raised the question, "Are you becoming a chiropractic believer?".... shhhh. Don't say it out loud....

No comments:

Post a Comment