Why you are here....

Since I've suffered with migraines for over 30 yrs, I thought I'd try chiropractic therapy and chonicle my progress. I hope it gives someone else an solution whether this treatment is right for you. Gives a whole different meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back".

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spooky.....

Okay.....
How can they tell something is different?

I went in for my usual adjustment on Friday and they said "What's going on?"... Now, that isn't normally usual except that I had just gone to the doctor's office the day before and she put me on antibiotics for a possible bronchitis. I'd taken two pills the day before and one Friday morning. (Now, remember, my chiropractors are totally against any drugs in your system. They consider it toxic. Your body should heal itself.) I wasn't sure he was referring to my being on drugs until he said something else.

While he was moving my back, my hips and then to my neck, he rechecked something... I'm not sure what, but he said to me afterwards, "you're not holding your adjustments from the last time...hmm.... We'll do a scan on you on Monday anyway".

Is it spooky that he can tell something is different by my 'body', without knowing that I'm on drugs for something else? Not sure, but it creeps me out in a fascinated way.

No comments:

Post a Comment